Hey Fabulous Clinicians,
At about the time you’re reading this, I’ll have just touched the ground back in here Australia after an amazing weekend in San Francisco hosting a Masterclass for Private Practice Owners. 10 Clinicians, 2 days, and a whole lotta breakthroughs:
While I recover from jet lag and pretend to be human for the next couple of days, I wanted to share a quick round of some of my favourite resources for you practice builders out there.
- The one where I share how to plan an event or workshop without going in insane.
- The one where we talk about what’s really going on for you when you want to charge more but can’t seem to pull the trigger.
- That time when I got personal and shared my story of burnout and overwhelm.
- The one where we debunk the harmful “build it, and they will come” mentality that so many clinicians get stuck in – with no sales, or clients to show for it.
- And finally, the one where I share a call to arms for you, me, and everyone else who is hellbent on consuming without contributing. (This one ruffled some feathers. )
Here’s to your success,
Jo Muirhead is a Rehabilitation Counsellor with over 20 years of experience in vocational rehabilitation, and a mentor to allied health professionals who are ready to make freedom, flexibility and fulfilment happen in 2016 and beyond. Click here to download the free guide: How to Find Freedom in Your Private Practice.
Jo is the creator of the Book of Evidence.