10 easy ways to ensure your practice does not become a successful business
Thank you to all of the business owners who have contributed to this list. I am sure it’s not an exhaustive list, however I know that if you consistently apply these 10 easy tactics your consulting practice will not grow.
1. Undervalue your time
2. Always compete on price
3. Simply put a sign up on a door somewhere and expect referrals to arrive
4. Tell yourself you do not need to invest in sales and marketing
5. Attend networking events to give out as many business cards to as many people as possible
6. Continue to do all the work yourself all of the time
7. Create services and products that no one actually wants
8. Submit to analysis paralysis
9. Double handle information constantly
10. Do not build any systems – ever!
Here’s to your success.
Print it. Post it. Share it. Credit it.